Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American Idol is back, baby!

Finally! It's the moment we've all been waiting for!

AMERICAN IDOL IS BACK for SEASON SEVEN! Woo-hoo!

And for all of you loyal readers of The Blade in Toledo, the editors have asked me to continue my American Idol coverage, so you can still read my stories there! Here's my first story on American Idol for the seventh season.

Today and tomorrow, look forward to a total of four hours of hilarious auditions.

From there, the auditions will be an hour every Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 to 9 p.m. until Feb. 12, when we'll go to Hollywood for Hell Week.

The top 24 will be revealed on Feb. 13.

Once the top 12 are revealed, I'll start writing stories about who gets the boot until one is left. Can't wait!

1 comment:

sassypants said...

Good luck at work today! Upload pics to Facebook. It says "photos" on the lefthand side. Just click that and then create an album.