Monday, August 17, 2009

Halalujha! Halalujha!

Erika

Has

A

Job.

A

Real

Job.

After literally applying for hundreds of jobs in this crazy city, all I have to say is it's about freakin' time!

After some disappointing interviews and some even more disappointing news of getting passed over for a job I had a really good feeling about for an intern who threw her hat in the ring at the last minute (of course) I landed a job.

Erika Meller is now the editorial assistant at The Nibble, an online gourmet food magazine where it's my job to eat! And not only is it my job to eat, but it's my job to eat gourmet food!

I eat, I write, I do administrative tasks - which I don't mind at all, by the way - I go to press parties and amazing dinners at the best restaurants in New York City, etc. I could go on and on, but all I have to say is it's about freakin' time! I waited long enough!

And I'm so thankful for it.

No comments: