Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The ONE day I decide to skip working out...

OK, OK - I admit it. I skipped working out on Friday night to go to the museum (see my March 1, 2008 post). So of course, something cool happened at my gym that totally would have made working out worthwhile.

This small article was in the New York Post on March 3, 2008: (When they refer to "hardbodies," I'm sure they're talking about me...)

"The hardbodies at Club H on West 55th Street broke down laughing when nine platinum blondes, decked out in hot pink workout gear, strolled in Friday and began exercising with pink dumbbells, pink abdominal balls and wiping down with pink towels.

'They were so cute, they were singing showtunes,' said our spy. The group was filming "Legally Blonde: The Search for the New Elle Woods," a new MTV reality show to air this spring in which one contestant is chosen to replace Broadway star Laura Bell Bundy in the lead role. Hailey Duff, who was coaching the girls at the gym, will host."

Damn! I miss all the good stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the good stuff!!! They are the ones missing out because you were not there. Mom