Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where's the closest place to go for a drink when you desperately need a study break?

Arrgh. The only thing more insulting than sitting in a classroom for eight hours is spending nearly as much doing homework afterward. And tonight is no exception. Then my phone buzzes and I see it's a text message from Janine, one of my best New York buddies:

Jun 17, 2009 9:24 PM: "We happen to be downstairs at lincoln park if you want to come for a
beer!"

Hmmm, stay here and study more or throw on flip-flops and walk no further than downstairs to accept a glass of free beer from a pitcher surrounded by a bunch of friends?

Gotta love literally living on top of an awesome bar!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hope you chose the latter. Studying can be such a drag. And besides, if I was there I would be with you and your friends having a drink but definitely not a beer. Say hi to Janine.Mom