Friday, July 24, 2009

Hey! There's grass in these two states!

Once school was out, I was LOOOOOOOOOONG overdue for a vacation - and not one of those fake vacations where you go somewhere new, race around from dawn until dusk trying to see and do everything (though that can be fun too), and then come back home 10 times more exhausted than when you started.

Well, that's kinda how I am every time I go back to Michigan/Ohio (what can I say - I have lots of family and friends who I miss back there!) at least it's racing around to ultimately sit and visit with people I love!

So last week was chock-full of chasing around after the nieces, lunch with friends, Cedar Point with Brent and Brittany, swimming with my little cousins, dinner with old pals and, of course, a head-to-toe body massage!

It's sad that it takes being more than 500 miles away to really appreciate time with my friends and family, but I'll never forget to make the most of it when I can. Miss you all!

No comments: