Monday, September 1, 2008

My cooking is apparently THAT GOOD

"So which one is your favorite?" I asked Brent, who was busy chewing on a mouthful of asparagus.

I treated us to two appetizers for dinner tonight because the main course was leftover pasta from the dinner I made us on Saturday night.

But he didn't answer me for a moment, so I asked him again to tell me which he preferred:

-The prosciutto-wrapped asparagus grilled in EVOO (Rachel Ray rocks) and sprinkled with pepper and basil

OR

-The sauteed feta cheese I drizzled over tomatoes before again adding pepper and basil (two of the greatest spices ever invented)

"That's like asking me to choose between my two children," he said.

BEST COMPLIMENT EVER (on my cooking, that is)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those sound wonderful. Maybe in October????Mom