Monday, July 14, 2008

One month anniversary

Remember the time that you were in high school and you would start "going out" with someone and you would celebrate ridiculous milestones, like your one-month anniversary (mostly because it was unlikely you'd celebrate a two- or three-month anniversary with said person)?


I admit that I was one of those people. And apparently still am.


Though I expect to stay married to Brent well past our two- and three-month anniversaries, I still squealed with excitement when he handed me a dozen amazingly beautiful red roses for our one-month wedding anniversary.

"So what are you planning on getting me for our second-month anniversary?" I joked to him while I had my head buried in the fragrant flowers.


"Hopefully just remembering it," he replied. "And maybe a kiss."

I'll take that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet husband!

Anonymous said...

Brent sure is a romantic!! What beautiful roses!! I can imagine what they cost, but then you are definitely worth it. Mom p.s. Can't believe Breanne had time to read your blog when she was getting married in 6 days. She is something else!!!