Monday, June 30, 2008

Wedding photos!

My dad created a photo album of my wedding day with the photos our wedding photographer printed out and sent to him. I only saw 251 - out of 1,300 (yikes!) - but so far, here are some of my absolute favorites:

I felt like a rock star while being pampered on the big day!

You can't hear the music, unfortunately, but this is my mom; cousin, Breanne, and sister, Brittany, singing - and dancing! - to the song, "Going To The Chapel." I have never seen anything so hilarious in my life.

Here I am anxiously waiting to be driven up to the wedding site in my dad's limited edition 1982 corvette - the one made the same year I was born!


The guys - outshined by an 8-year-old.

Walking down the aisle with daddy.

This is my absolute favorite photo. I still cry every time I see it. Is it bad that my favorite photo doesn't even include my husband?

The vows that my husband wrote for me were incredible. I knew I'd need those tissues!


Our wedding was held outside on a thankfully gorgeous summer day at the Toledo Botanical Gardens. I could not have asked for a more perfect day!


Our first kiss as husband and wife!


Our gorgeous wedding party!


I love this photo of us together.

Here are our parents and parents in law!


I love this photo taken right after we were declared husband and wife!


One of my favorite little touches on our wedding day is that right after the DJ announced the new Mr. and Mrs. Brent and Erika Meller, sparklers flew out of the plants and lit up the room. It was awesome.

Cheers!


Listening to the best man/best maid speeches. They were sweet, funny, and moved me to tears!

Our first dance as husband and wife!

I HATED cutting this cake - I mean look at how gorgeous it was! It absolutely blew me away! We had it made to look like the Eiffel Tower because Brent proposed to me at the faux Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas and was taking me to the real one in Paris on our honeymoon!




Dancing with my baby brother while my baby sister looks on!

No, we weren't doing the YMCA - we were doing COUSINS! (Inside joke!)

If my marriage is half as good as my parents' - who have been married for 27 years - I know Brent and I will live happily ever after.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations, you two -- those photos are gorgeous. It looks like you had a fabulous day. I'm so happy for you! :)