Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It was puuuuurty, so I THOUGHT it was a good idea

I tied a ribbon today.

Then another one.

Then I tied 123 more.

Seriously.

And it took F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!

When I ordered my wedding invitations, I obviously chose the most beautiful ones. They're a perfect square and the silver fancy letters are on a white background with a silver border. Then there's a see-through sheet with a monogrammed "M" on it that goes on top of the invitations. They are attached together with a ribbon that goes through a hole in both sheets.

Since I ordered the invitations online, so I had to put them together myself - which seemed like a good idea until I was actually sitting on the couch putting them together myself.

If only I didn't live hundreds of miles away from my bridesmaids!!

No comments: